RWC Training Services
TL Safety provide Responsible Welding Co-ordinator Training
- The Responsible Welding Co-Ordinator (RWC) is to ensure that all welding operations are executed to meet the requirements of the standards.
- The RWC course (up to Exc Class 2) offers the candidate theoretical/practical training and examination to enable the candidate to undertake the role of the RWC or the Welding Co-ordinator.
- The course is aimed at organisations who are involved in the structural steelwork and the structural steelwork industries.
- The course can be undertaken by managers, welding supervisors, workshop foremen, structural engineers, quality managers, welding inspections and experienced welders.
- Candidates receive an RWC certificate following successful assessment.
- Candidates who do not achieve successful assessment will be provided with a certificate of attendance.
- Courses generally run monthly.