Paediatric First Aid Courses Throughout The NorthWest
Ensuring the safety of the children around you is paramount.
Children are vulnerable and especially prone to accidents and mishaps. That’s why, as an adult, it is your responsibility to learn the crucial First Aid skills that could one day save the life of your child or someone close to you. You will benefit from our life-saving Paediatric First Aid courses if you are a childminder, youth worker, teacher, sports coach, or parent or look after a child. And we'll come direct to you, and train you in your own home, your place of work or other suitable location.
We offer two main courses:
6-hour Paediatric First Aid Course - From £360+Vat per day
- Ideal for youth workers, teachers and parents. This course covers all the First Aid essentials, including CPR, choking and childhood issues such as measles. Get trained 1-on-1 or as a group.
- On-site training: up to 6 staff from £500+Vat per day, up to 12 staff from £750+Vat per day.
12-hour Level 3 Paediatric First Aid Course
- Ideal for nurseries and childminders. This course covers all the essentials, plus head injuries, sprains, asthma, diabetes, and more. Meets the requirements of Ofsted, the Approved Carers Scheme and can be used toward an NVQ in Childcare.
- On-site training: 2 day course. Contact us for prices.
Fewer than 6 staff? Contact us on 01204 227002 for prices.
We provide these First Aid training courses throughout Bolton and the whole of the North West.
Every course attendee receives a fully-recognized certificate, which can also help toward future employment.
2-hour ‘Flash Training’ Course - from £350+Vat per session.
- This is a special 2-hour First Aid training session, all taught in the comfort of your home. This fun course is fully customizable, and designed to teach you First Aid essentials - especially CPR. You also get to practice with our CPR dummies and anti-choking practice devices. It is ideal for learning the first aid basics about babies, toddlers and young children and will cover CPR, choking and burns. Many of our courses are run for mums and dads and their friends or family who have babies and young children or have family who look after their children. The course is for a maximum of 10 persons. We can even train at weekend which is an ideal time to get family and friends together.
The prices shown above are based on courses in the Bolton area. For courses outside of Bolton we charge just a little more for mileage and expenses. Please contact us to get a firm price for your course. All training courses have to be paid at the time of booking and are subject to cancellation charges.